Welcome to the British Journal of Medical Practitioners
The British Journal of Medical Practitioners(BJMP) is an open-access, peer-reviewed medical journal published and owned by JMN Medical Education Ltd UK, a registered company in the United Kingdom. It adheres to the Budapest Open Access Initiative's (BOAI) definition of open access: that users have the right to "read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles".
The British Journal of Medical Practitioners has adopted a “Continuous Publication” model from the beginning of year 2010 publishing articles online as soon as they are peer-reviewed and copy-edited. This provides faster publication of articles for the authors and a quicker access for readers.
The BJMP website will now be updated regularly with the latest articles and we will continue to collate published articles into archival "issues" (about 4 issues per year).
BJMP publishes articles in all branches of medicine and surgery and allied specialties. BJMP will publish original research, review articles, case reports, medical images, letters to editor and editorials. We will also publish articles about health policy, health politics, medical ethics and law. BJMP is intended for medical practitioners including hospital doctors, family physicians and postgraduate doctors preparing for examinations working in all clinical settings including primary and secondary care.
To ensure rapid dissemination of your new articles, publish in BJMP and take advantage of
- Online Submission: Fast and easy online submission
- Fast Peer Review: Distinguished clinicians serve as BJMP’s reviewers and editors who provide timely and valuable feedback on improving a paper.
- Quick Decisions: Quick feedback without unnecessary delays to publication of accepted papers.
- Internationl Editorial Board of distinguished clinicians
- Indexed/Listed on various electronic databases: BJMP is indexed/listed on various biomedical electronic databases including: DOAJ, Elsevier Databases, Embase, CAB Abstracts, JournalSeek, Ulrich's International Periodical Directory, EBSCO Publishing's Electronic Databases, Google Scholar, Global Health, Chemical Abstracts(CAS), Index Copernicus and OpenJgate.
- Free online access to BJMP articles: all readers have free access to our published articles which makes your articles available to readers around the globe online without any charges.