The British Journal of Medical Practitioners(BJMP) is an Open-access, Continuous Publication Model, Peer-reviewed medical journal published by JMN Medical Education Ltd United Kingdom.
The British Journal of Medical Practitioners has adopted a “Continuous Publication” model from the beginning of year 2010 publishing articles online as soon as they are peer-reviewed and copy-edited. This provides faster publication of articles for the authors and a quicker access for readers.
The BJMP website will now be updated regularly with the latest articles and we will continue to collate published articles into archival "issues" (about 4 issues per year).
BJMP publishes articles in all branches of medicine and surgery and allied specialties with particular emphasis on the clinical aspects of each topic. BJMP publishes original research, clinical reviews, case reports, letters to editor and health related news. Although, BJMP is intended for medical practitioners working in all clinical setting including primary and secondary care, the primary purpose of the journal is to disseminate information and knowledge that will primarily be of benefit to General Practioners and Junior Trainees of the different specialties.
To ensure rapid dissemination of your new articles, publish in BJMP and take advantage of
- Online Submission: Fast and easy online submission
- Fast Peer Review: Distinguished clinicians serve as BJMP’s reviewers and editors who provide timely and valuable feedback on improving a paper.
- Quick Decisions: Quick feedback without unnecessary delays to publication of accepted papers.
- Internationl Editorial Board of distinguished clinicians
- Indexed/Listed on various electronic databases- see below
- Free online access to BJMP articles: all readers have free access to our published articles which makes your articles available to readers around the globe online without any charges.
The BJMP intends to keep its content free to use for the end user. To keep the journal financially sustainable and resilient, a single nominal charge will be applied to successful articles to cover the costs of processing, peer-review and publishing for manuscripts submitted after 1 January 2017. Further details about the charges will be published in due time.
|USA, Europe, Australia regions, Middle East||£100|
BJMP aims to publish material of the highest quality reflecting worldwide issues and perspectives to serve physicians and their patients by establishing and promoting ethical, educational and clinical standards for the medical profession.
BJMP is an international, multidisciplinary, peer-reviewed medical journal whose primary focus is the continuing education of medical professionals around the world. BJMP provides the medical professionals free access to quality review articles, original research, editorials, case reports and letters to the editor to improve the clinicians’ diagnostic abilities, resulting in improved healthcare outcomes for their patients. The contents will be of interest to learners, teachers and researchers, and, potentially, have a significant impact on scholarship in medical education and, ultimately, on the quality of health care. The journal welcomes papers on any aspect of medical education.
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- CAB Abstracts
- Ulrich's International Periodical Directory
- EBSCO Publishing's Electronic Databases
- Google Scholar
- Global Health
- Chemical Abstracts(CAS)
- Open J-Gate
- Index Copernicus International
- Health Reference Center Academic (Gale Group)
Copyright and Licensing
BJMP retains the copyrights of published articles and publishes these articles licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.