Terms & Conditions
The British Journal of Medical Practitioners website is owned by JMN Medical Education Ltd, a registered limited company in the United Kingdom.
Use of BJMP.org website
- By using this website, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time and you are requested to read them regularly
- Continued use of this website following changes to the Terms and Conditions will mean that you have accepted the changes
- Although we aim to keep the website access uninterrupted, the website may rarely experience temporary unavailability due to maintenance or updates
- We accept no liability whatsoever if the site becomes unavailable, develops other technical difficulties or if any data is lost
- As a registered user or subscriber, you must keep your password confidential and it must be used only by you
- Any account created is non-transferable and cannot be shared with others
- We reserve the right to disable any user account at any time if in our opinion you have failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions
- You must use the website for lawful purposes only
- You must not use the website in any way that causes or is likely to cause the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way
- You are solely responsible for all electronic data sent from your computer to us
- You must not send, use or re-use any material that is illegal, offensive or objectionable
- You must not mislead us about the origin of your access
- You must not reproduce, duplicate or copy partly or in full the contents of BJMP.org
- Links to external sites does not imply endorsement or approval
- We are not responsible or liable for any content from these external links
- Automatic logs may record data about traffic, IP address, browser, operating system and time of access. Logs do not include data which may identify individual users
- The above information is used to produce aggregate statistics, monitor usage patterns and to improve design and user experience
- No data is shared with any third party other than for fraud protection
- All data is protected with up-to-date security techniques and software
- The content and graphics on this website are protected by UK and other international intellectual property laws and are owned by the JMN Medical Education Ltd.
- BJMP retains the copyrights of published articles and publishes these articles licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- When you upload any content, you grant us a transferable, royalty free, worldwide, irrevocable licence to use, copy, distribute and edit in any media
- The information, opinions and views presented in the British Journal of Medical Practitioners reflect the views of the authors and contributors of the articles and not of the British Journal Of Medical Practitioners or the Editorial Board or its publishers
- Publication of articles, advertisements or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal and/or its publisher
- The British Journal of Medical Practitioners and/or its publisher cannot be held responsible for any errors or for any consequences arising from the use of the information contained in this journal
- Although every effort is made by the editorial board and the publishers to see that no inaccurate or misleading data, opinion or statement appear in this journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles including editorials and advertisements herein are the responsibility of the contributors concerned
- The publishers and the editorial board accept no liability whatsoever for the consequences of any such inaccurate or misleading data, information, opinion or statement
- Whilst every effort is made by the editorial board and the publishers to ensure that drug doses and other quantities are presented accurately, readers are advised that new methods and techniques involving drug usage as described in this journal, should only be followed in conjunction with the drug manufacturer's own published literature in their own country
Limitation of Liability
- Your use of the Site is at your sole risk
- Because of rapid advances in the medical sciences, independent verification of the website content should be made
To the fullest extent permitted by law, JMN Medical Education Ltd expressly excludes:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied
- Any obligation of effectiveness or accuracy.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with this agreement.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales, whose courts will have exclusive jurisdiction